Rapid Whole Blood Testing
The SANYGO whole blood assay provides a rapid test platform for analysis of the measurement of ATP release, which is used to identify patients who may be at risk for platelet based bleeding or thrombotic complications.
The current technology in blood testing can not detect the efficacy of DOAC on the coagulation in “real-time”.
At PROMICOL we are focussed on giving back certainty to high-risk patients regarding their [medical and pharmaceutical] requirements.
SANYGO® BVT1 Technology
ATP release assays have been acknowledged in peer reviewed publications as an important diagnostic utility for detecting impaired platelet function due to common inherited bleeding disorders. The translation to clinical practice was hindered as this approach was influenced by different parameters of platelet function. SANYGO has optimalised ATP bioluminescence for detecting impaired ATP release in a rapid analysis point of care setting. The test is developed for laboratories that wish to optimize testing for common platelet disorders.
SANYGO® BVT1 Advantages
- Quantification of anti-phospholipid antibodies
- Quantification of anti-coagulation factorantibodies
- Monitoring of P2Y12 and COX-1 inhibitors.
- Minimal infrastructure needed
- Small blood volume
- Allows single sample measurement
- Results shown in real-time
SANYGO® BVT1 Applications
- It can be used for DOAC measurement for pre-surgery screening or for in traumapatients.
- The diagnosis of anti-phospholipid antibodies can be established.
- Near patient testing or self-monitoring of anticoagulant measurement to tailor the treatment dose of patients on atrial fibrillation, venous thrombosis, hip or knee replacement, and to assist medical doctors in adequate transcription of treatment dose.
- Testing of antiplatelet agents near the patient to adjust the treatment dose of patients with stent grafts after ischemic arterial disease.
- Rapid analysis
- Targeted single marker measurement
- Easy to integrate and use
- Drug induced platelet disorders
- Disease associated platelet diorders
- Companion diagnostic analysis
- Therapeutic drug efficacy
Benchtop point-of-care analyzer
The SANYGO® BVT1 rapid test system comes along with a proprietary point-of-care device the SANYTEC® 10. This point-of-care device is a benchtop analyzer that analyzes the amount of light emitted during the bioluminescence reaction in a single cuvette.
SANYTEC® 10 key features:
- Fully automated analysis
- Small sample size
- Fast sample processing time
- Small footprint
- Temperature controlled (37 C)
Small sample volume
75 μL sample volume/test
RT or 37ºC
Ease of use
Results can be viewed easily on the screen or exported for off-line analysis